The modalities of website’s management referring to the treatment of users’ personal data are described here below.
Pursuant to the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree of the 30th of June 2003, n. 196, “Personal Data Protection Code” (art. 13 del D. Lgs 30 giugno 2003 n. 196 “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”), this information note is also provided to those individuals that interact with the on-line services of Quote Concepts Pvt Ltd, that can be reached online at the following address: https://www.quoteconcepts.com.my.
The information note refers only to the website of Quote Concepts Pvt Ltd and doesn’t refer to any other websites that may be reached by the users through links.
THE “HOLDER” OF THE PROCESSING
Browsing this website involves the release of personal data and information. The “holder” of their treatment is Quote Concepts Pvt Ltd located in Via Ripoli snc, 64021 Giulianova, Teramo.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing related to the online services provided by this website takes place at the above mentioned Quote Concepts Pvt Ltd and is performed only by the technical staff appointed for the processing, or by eventual maintenance staff.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
The information requested during registration will be used to allow the access to Quote Concepts Pvt Ltd’s online services.
In order to grant the proper course of any accessory or instrumental activities, Torrefazione Adriatica S.p.a. may communicate users’ personal data to other companies of its Group whenever necessary.
Furthermore, as registration allows to access to online service, the clients’ personal data may be processed for purposes related and/or instrumental to the chosen service(s), after service choice and following to further notification. If the chosen services are managed by third parties, the data will be communicated to the third parties. Those operate as “holders” for the processing related to the services they provide.
IT systems and software procedures designated to the functioning of this website collect, during their normal work, some personal data which transmission is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected to be matched with identified individuals, but due to its own nature it can allow users’ identification by processing and matching it with data hold by third parties.
This kind of data included IP addresses and domain names of the users’ computers that connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) code addresses of the requested resources, requesting time, requesting method used with the server, reply file’s size, numerical code showing the server reply state (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and IT environment of the user all fall into this category.
Those data are only used for the purpose to obtain anonymous statistical information referring to the website’s usage and to check the website’s proper functioning, and they are stored within the time limits defined by the related legal regulations. The data may be used to verify the liability of any possible IT crimes that damage the website.
Personal data are processed by IT/data transmission instruments for purposes related and/or instrumental to online services or just to browse the website, as referred to by the Italian regulations in force; in particular:
- to grant service supply;
- to grant the fulfilment of all duties provided for by law;
- Data processing shall be performed using instruments and/or procedures that grant data privacy and safety, according to what provided for by par. 33 et seq. of the Legislative Decree of the 30th of June 2003, n. 196.
RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS
The individuals referred to by the personal data have at any time the right to have confirmation of the existence of the above mentioned data and to know their content and source, to check their accuracy and to request to complete, update or correct the data (par.7 of the Legislative Decree of the 30th of June 2003, n. 196).
According to this same paragraph they have the right to request to delete, to transform by anonymous way or to block any data processed in violation of law, and the right to oppose in any case, for lawful reasons, to their processing.
Par. 7 Legislative Decree 196/03 – Right to access personal data and other rights.
- The concerned individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of any personal data that may refer to him/her, even if not yet recorded, and to obtain the communication of the data in an understandable form.
- The concerned individual has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the data processing purposes and modes;
- of which logic applies in case of IT instrument processing;
- of the identity information of the holder, of the responsible individuals and of the appointed attorney pursuant to par.5, line 2;
- of the individuals or individual categories to whom the personal data may be transferred or that may acknowledge them as appointed attorney within the territory of the State, as responsible individuals or representatives.
- The concerned individual has the right to obtain:
- the update, the correction or, if interested, the completion of the data.
- the deletion, the transformation in anonymous way or the block of any data processed in violation of law, including any data that it is not necessary to save for those purposes that requested the data collection and processing;
- the notification that the individuals that have received or reached the data have acknowledged the operations mentioned by lines a) and b), including their content, except if this fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means evidently disproportionate referring to the granted right.
- The concerned individual has the right to oppose, totally or partially:
- for lawful reasons to the processing of personal data referred to him/her, even if consistent with the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data referred to him in order to send advertisement or direct selling material, or to perform market researches or market communication researches.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.